Senior AML Consultant – Funds / Fund Administration Experience with some AML knowledge required – Ref: 3649D
Our client, a leading provider of services to the Irish Funds Management sector, is recruiting an AML expert to act as a general AML consultant and also act as the appointed MLRO to a number of collective investment schemes, reporting to the Head of AML services. Reporting to the Head of AML Services, duties will include:
• Manage a portfolio of MLRO client relationships with assistance as required from the Team.
• Manage Client, Service Provider and Board relationships which range from appropriate contacts within client firms to operational staff and senior management of service providers and ultimately to the Board;
• Ongoing oversight of service providers and review of monthly reporting on behalf of Boards;
• Attending and reporting to Boards at quarterly meetings and interaction with Boards/Investment manager/Administrators in the interim periods;
• Preparation, maintenance and update of AML Policies and associated documents, policies and procedures;
• Resolution of AML issues on behalf of clients including escalation and co-ordination with Boards and regulatory authorities where necessary;
• Preparation, provision and implementation of solutions to cater for the impact of new and updated regulations;
• Investigation and reporting of suspicious activity and/or fraud attempts;
• Carrying out monitoring of outsourced activities to ensure firms are in compliance with AML/CFT legislation and regulations;
• Reviewing AML/CFT regulations and advising the Firm on their obligations;
You should have at least 5 years experience in Funds / Fund Administration with extensive knowledge of the AML environment and a high degree of awareness of the Irish regulatory environment in the area of AML/CFT. Any compliance experience and knowledge of the Transfer Agency/Registration process is advantageous but more important is the ability to manage individual work load/client allocation and to be comfortable in dealing with clients at the highest level of their organisations.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Symes FCA (Managing Consultant, Compliance Recruitment Ireland) on +353 (1) 563 4310 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Ireland – a partnership between Compliance Ireland and Compliance Recruitment Solutions
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.