Assistant Director (Compliance) – Irish Fund Management, Investment Platform or Life Insurance experience required – Ref: 3591G
Ref: 3591G Dublin
€ 90K – € 110K + Bonus & Benefits
Our client, a leading Global Asset Manager, is recruiting an Assistant Director to support the Head of Compliance in delivery and development of the annual compliance plan. In this interesting and varied role, duties will include;
• Delivery of the annual compliance monitoring programme
• Provide advice to the business on appropriateness and effectiveness of controls and the application of rules, regulations and the company’s compliance policies and procedures
• Assist with Central Bank of Ireland engagement
• Identify new and emerging legislation and ensure business awareness of requirements
• Approving and signing off all relevant marketing and customer documentation material distributed on behalf of the Funds and Life Company.
• Ensuring Regulatory submissions are made in a timely manner.
• Provision of support for business, operational and regulator change projects to be implemented in respect of the investment activities undertaken locally.
You should have Irish compliance experience, from within a Fund business, Life Insurance or investment platform industry, including some knowledge of some of the regulations (especially Life Directives and/or UCITS/AIF) and a good understanding of the Fund Management industry.
So if you believe you have the breadth of technical knowledge and self-drive to take ownership of this role then please contact Gary Collins (Managing Consultant, Compliance Recruitment Ireland) on +353 (1) 563 4310 for a confidential discussion about this position or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Ireland – a partnership between Compliance Ireland and Compliance Recruitment Solutions