3 Month Contract: Chief Compliance Officer & MLRO – Fund Management (Irish, Lux or UK) Experience Required – Ref: 3586G
Ref: 3586G Dublin
€ 700 – € 1000 Per Day
Our Client, a leading Global Asset Manager, is looking for a Chief Compliance Officer for their Irish business based in Dublin with primary responsibility for the ongoing development and operation of the Irish regulatory function. Managing a small team and reporting to the European CCO, duties will include:
• Providing a professional proactive compliance service to the business and advising the senior management team on their existing and ongoing regulatory obligations
• Building on and maintaining an appropriate Compliance framework for the regulated activities undertaken by the Irish business.
• Designing and ensuring delivery of all compliance monitoring including delivery of a regular compliance audits for the funds administered in Dublin.
• Check that adequate policies, procedures and controls are in place to ensure that all parts of the business comply with relevant regulations.
• Approving and sign off all relevant marketing and customer documentation material distributed on behalf of the funds.
• Adopting the local MLRO role including ensuring proper delivery and oversight of AML / KYC procedures, training and new business acceptance
• Preparation of reports and/or presenting as required at the Board Meetings.
• Provision of support for business, operational and regulator change projects to be implemented in respect of the investment activities undertaken locally.
The successful candidate must have gained significant senior compliance experience within a similar funds business or the investment platform industry. You must of course have an in-depth knowledge of Fund Management and all relevant EU & Irish regulations including UCITS, AIFMD, AML, CP86 & MiFID II, although our client will consider experienced Compliance Officers from the UK or Luxembourg willing to pick up the Irish Regulations quickly.
NB The role will be for at least 3 months (immediate start date) and may well last considerably longer.
So if you believe you have the breadth of technical knowledge and self-drive to take ownership of this role then please contact Gary Collins (Managing Consultant, Compliance Recruitment Ireland) on +353 (1) 563 4310 for a confidential discussion about this position or send your details to email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Ireland – a partnership between Compliance Ireland and Compliance Recruitment Solutions